The first professional work I did in IT was fixing and servicing personal computers. It’s probably where a lot of nerds get a foot in the door.
These days, having a broad knowledge of all the external systems at play certainly helps speed things along. As the boundaries between your computer and the internet continue to blur, these skills are more important than ever.
Here’s a quick list of services I can definitely help with:
- Data backups and recovery
- Software installation and setup
- Windows system errors & reinstallations
- Device migrations
- Hardware replacements & upgrades
- Anti-virus and security settings
- Email pairing and migrations
- Cloud platform integrations
In short, if you’ve got a computer that’s not behaving. I’m sure I can fix it :)